- Click on this LINK to look at the list of documents to bring in order TO AVOID SENDING UNNECESSARY DOCUMENTS :
- Scan your documents in PDF;
- PLEASE NOTE: IMAGE documents (JPG; TIF, Etc.) are not accepted;
- For EACH PERSON, zip all of his documents with his NAME as the FILE NAME and put his SIN as the PASSWORD to PROTECT the ZIPPED FILE;
- Do not display any SIN in any way in your communications. If necessary, we will contact you to obtain it in a secure manner;
- Make ALL documents available to us in a SAFE manner;
- Our contact EMAIL is :
- PLEASE NOTE: The documents of each family member should be clearly distinguished.
- In your correspondence, INDICATE your NAME and, ESPECIALLY your PHONE NUMBER: we will call you TO CONTINUE THE PROCESSING of your file.
PLEASE NOTE : Don't forget that you have beautiful softwares to help you scan your documents with your smartphones: Go to Google Play or Apple Store. Here is a short list of some free scanner apps : Simple Scanner; Genius Scan; Tiny Scanner. Etc.
LAST RESORT IF YOU ARE COMPLETELY UNABLE TO SCAN YOUR DOCUMENTS
If you are unable to scan your documents at all, you can drop them off at our offices during opening hours. You will come back for them at the end of the treatment.
You must have your mask and Respect the SECURITY and SOCIAL DISTANCIATION MEASURES in place.
Monday - Friday: 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED